Country of origin: Malaysia
Our Goat Milk Soap has the highest goat milk content, made with fresh goat milk (not powder) without the use of water. It is richer and creamier in texture. Gentle and mild enough to use on baby and extremely sensitive skin. This soap gently cleanses and conditions the skin. Our goat milk soap does not contain titanium dioxide whitening pigment, therefore it is beige and brown in colour.
Our soap uses the slow cold process method, which means no external heat is used so the goodness of the natural ingredients are preserved for you as much as possible.
Benefits of Goat’s Milk:
- Goat milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help remove dead skin cells from your skins surface.
- Goat milk contains many vitamins, but is particularly high in Vitamin A, which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissue, and maintain healthy skin.
- Goat milk contains important minerals for the skin such as selenium. Selenium is believed by scientists to have an important role in preventing skin cancer. Selenium can also help prevent damage to the skin from excessive time in the sun.
- The cream that is present in goat milk helps boost the moisturizing quality of goat milk soaps.
- Goat milk has a lower pH level which is much closer to the normal pH level of healthy human hair and skin.
- Goats’ milk molecules are smaller than cows milk. This makes goats’ milk absorb into the skin easier.
All skin types including sensitive and eczema skin.
*Size +/- 5g