No products in the cart.
Country of Origin: Malaysia
- Moisturizer and natural conditioner – jojoba oil resembles sebum produced by skin in chemical structure, thus replenishing sebum stripped away by facial wash and cleaning agents. It locks moisture, keeping skin soft and supple.
- Counters acne – dissolves sebum deposits and dislodges comedones in hair follicles. Oil counters oil.
- Reduces oiliness – tricks the skin into decreasing sebum production as it resembles sebum structurally, restoring balance.
- Lessens fine lines through regular use due to its high content of Vitamin E.
Good to know
- Light golden-hued – evidence of it being cold-pressed and thus raw and nutrient-rich
- Not greasy on skin after application
- Does not cause reaction in allergy-prone and sensitive skin. Rare, if it does.
Stable with long shelf life. Cap bottle and keep in cool, dry place
- Gently massage a ~2 drops onto clean face after shower. Use in moderation as an when skin needs it.
- To use as face cleanser or make up remover – simply use a cotton pad and apply on skin. Rinse and blot with warm towel. Kopara Golden Jojoba Oil dissolves dirt and stubborn make up.
- Can be used on hair, scalp, chapped lips, and dry-skin spots as well.
Organic, unrefined and cold-pressed Jojoba oil, german chamomile essential oil