No products in the cart.
Country of origin: Australia
Size – 28 x 29.5cm
100% organic cotton, no chemical bleaching or dye.
Gentle on sensitive skin.
- Why use organic cotton?
- Cotton is often seen as a ‘natural’ product. However, it is estimated that conventional cotton production accounts for almost one quarter of global insecticide use. The pesticides used in cotton are some of the most toxic chemicals in the world
- Growing conventional cotton requires the use of enormous amounts of chemical pesticides & fertilisers and has high water usage for irrigation. The net result – a huge environmental impact along with potential health risks for you and your family
- Conversion of conventional cotton into clothes & textiles again utilises toxic chemicals at each stage – silicone waxes, harsh petroleum scours, softeners, brighteners, heavy metals, flame and soil retardants, ammonia and formaldehyde – to name just a few
- Organically grown cotton is cotton grown in soil that has been certified free from pesticides & fertilisers for at least three years
- Organic farming uses less fossil fuels than conventional agriculture and works alongside nature to help reduce the impact of reaching our air, soil and water
- Organic cotton is the natural choice for baby’s delicate and sensitive skin; it’s pure, strong and super soft
100% organic cotton
Free Gift with Purchase