No products in the cart.
Country of origin: Australia
Purify Facial Cleanser is recommended for all skin types, particularly normal, oily and combination skin and highly beneficial for blemished skin. Purify is a mild gel based cleanser which removes surface bacteria and debris. It improves skin texture without stripping away natural oils, thus minimising dryness and irritation.
- SULPHATE FREE (detergent)
- Dual action cleanser and toner
- Mild shaving lather for men prone to shaving irritations
- Removes surface bacteria and impurities
- Gentle eye make-up remover
- PH Balanced for the skin
- Leaves skin feeling clean, soft and fresh
- Does not irritate the skin
- Balances excess oil
- Leaves the skin moist and hydrated
Apply a small amount of Purify into the palm of the hand. Add a little water to create a slight lather. Apply to the face in gentle circular motions. Rinse with tepid water, and pat dry.
Active ingredients include:
- Decyl Glucoside, Wheat Protein, Guar Gum – All possess natural surfactant (cleansing) properties which provide a mild foaming action in order to thoroughly cleanse in a non-drying, non-abrasive manner.
- Echinacea – Possesses the distinct ability to counteract pus and infection (anti-bacterial) and to heal wounds.
- Lemon Scented Tea Tree Oil – Contains anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties
- Calendula – An effective anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial agent, beneficial for slow healing wounds and blemishes.
Purified Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar Gum), Decyl Glucoside (from palm* and glucose), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (French Lavender) Oil, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Citric Acid, Leptospermum Petersonii (Australian Lemon Scented Tea Tree) Oil
(*Palm oil products come from Orang-utan friendly sources)
Free Gift with Purchase